Nous sommes ouverts du lundi au vendredi.
08:00 – 18:00
Via Primo Maggio, 13 – 40011 Anzola dell’Emilia (BO) – Italy
We inform you that the data you provide to the operator of this site at the time of completing the « Contact form » will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data. This statement concerns personal data sent by visitors when completing the contact form and registration to the Forum. We inform you that the data you give us either through the form will be turned into an email that will eventually be kept within the system receiving emails used by the owner of the site. These data are not recorded on other media or devices, or other data are recorded resulting from its site navigation.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The purpose of the processing of your data are as follows: The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to eventually contact through the references to her left through the contact form to evade any of its requests contained in the message she sent through the contact form made available on the site.
2. NATURE OF DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT to. The personal data will only common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes of paragraph 1 above. b. The processing of personal data is realized by means of operations or the complex of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. c. The treatment is done directly by the owner.
3. NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL There is no obligation to give the personal data requested in the contact form of this site operator. The provision of data via contact form is optional. It is understood that the refusal to grant access for the purposes of art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the operator of the website via the contact form made available on the site.
4. DATA PROCESSING The personal data collected through the contact form will be emailed to the operator of this website, which will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS OF The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request to update, amend or correction (art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03). According to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT The treatment will have a duration not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.